~ Tarsos User Interface Prototype» By Joren on Monday 30 August 2010
Tarsos now has an easy to use drag and drop User Interface. It can be used to extract tone scale information from audio files.
Start tarsos using JAVA WebStart.
Drag and drop works for scala tone scale files and different kinds of audio files. Audiofiles are transcoded automagically using an embedded ffmpeg binary which is platform dependend. It works on linux and windows, on other platforms only WAV files are supported.
Some of the current features:
- Scala file extraction from audio
- Real time pitch tracking
- Real time pitch class histogram visualization
- Alignment of pitch intervals with histogram using mouse dragging
- MIDI Tuning messages based on scala files.
- Histogram smoothing functions
- … a lot more is available under the hood.